[wp-pro] Wanted: WP Template Ninja!

Martin Macdonald Martin.Macdonald at seatwave.com
Tue Aug 5 16:06:47 GMT 2008

Hi Folks,

Im looking for a wordpress template ninja!

Basically, I have a project for which I have all the artwork 95% ready in PSD format, nicely wireframed into header, columns and footer.

What I need is an uberWP developer who can quickly and easily transplant these elements onto a WP theme.

The layout will be identical to many commercially available WP themes such as the (great) revolution theme by Brian Gardiner, and I dont mind buying the theme with full rights in to be re-skinned, if it will make this development faster!

If you want to step up to the plate and be considered, I need you to get in touch with some links to other GREAT themes that you have designed and are attributed to you, and if i like what I see then we can start talking speficif details.

I also need an idea of costing from you, ie. By the day or for the project as a whole.  In my estimation this might take a few days max.

Also, the person that does this WILL 100% need to sign an NDA legally binding them to NOT USE OUR ARTWORK FOR ANY PURPOSE OTHER THAN OUR SITE.

IF I were to find our artwork being re-distributed or the template surfacing elsewhere I would take a very dim view.

So, please get in touch with your offers/portfolio ASAP, this project is ready to hire you now!!

Best Regards,

Martin MacDonald