[wp-pro] WP developer opportunity: Arizona news website

Adam Klawonn adam.klawonn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 20:21:53 GMT 2008

To all:

I am the publisher of ZonieReport.com, a small, independent news website in
Arizona. We cover statewide issues with multimedia tools like Flash, audio,
video and slideshows. No breaking news or Britney Spears here.

I am seeking talented WP developers to customize one of the following two
themes to give the website a fresh new look. Those themes are:

http://graphpaperpress.com/demo/monochrome/

and...

http://www.revolutiontheme.com/pro/

I am in the final stages of deciding which of these themes to go with. I
wanted to solicit Wordpress developers first so that they can see for
themselves what they'd be working with. The final theme will be chosen in
the next 5-7 days; work begins after that.

The ideal developer would be able to take this theme and incorporate the
colors and landing pages currently used at:

http://www.zoniereport.com

...plus monetize the site with space for ads (leaderboards, skyscrapers,
squares and rectangles) in sidebars and across the page. Set up should be
included, but you will not need to move content over from the existing site.
I will take care of that.

So if you are interested in helping out an award-winning, up-and-coming
independent news website that pays its contractors promptly (by mail, PayPal
or otherwise), please let me know by emailing me your qualifications, rates
and links to your past work. I will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time.

Adam Klawonn
President
Forrest Media