[wp-pro] Need help resolving error

Tammy Turner yankee617 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 10:41:40 GMT 2008

I believe I have an error possibly related to confict between 1.5 theme and
my 2.0.6 WP version.

The error is:
Warning:
comments_template(/home/madebyyankees/public_html/wp-content/themes/fall in
love): failed to open stream: Success in
/home/madebyyankees/public_html/wp-includes/comment-functions.php on line 27

Fatal error: comments_template(): Failed opening required
'/home/madebyyankees/public_html/wp-content/themes/fall in love'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in
/home/madebyyankees/public_html/wp-includes/comment-functions.php on line 27

Would like assistance in resolving this problem or turning off the ability
to comment on the Pages section located on right side bar.

www.madebyyankees.com
888-816-3279