[wp-pro] Question about Web Stats

Aaron D. Campbell aaron at xavisys.com
Fri Apr 18 15:50:51 GMT 2008

Inserting the code in the right sections of the template is simple for
you or me, but not for all WordPress Users.  However, having said that,
I still use this plugin because of it's tracking of outgoing links,
404s, and searches, as well as the ability to ignore certain users (like
admins, who generate above average traffic and no income).