[wp-pro] designer/programmer needed

Komra Moriko komra at design4results.com
Fri Apr 18 14:39:47 GMT 2008

Hi Cardinal and Amber,

I may be able to help you. I design and develop the shopping cart for
FabulousStationery.com
http://www.fabulousstationery.com

I do not fall off the face of the earth. I have heard this before from
new clients about their designers/developers. As far as having a team,
I am just beginning to expand what I do into a small but powerful
company called Avenue Verve: http://www.avenueverve.com

I've worked with Zen Cart before, as well as osCommerce, and written 3
shopping carts from scratch. Have you guys seen the new open source
ecommerce platform called Magento?
http://www.magentocommerce.com

You can see examples of my work here:
http://www.design4results.com

I currently work on a number of profitable websites ($10K+ revenue/
mo.), so I do understand what it takes to make this work.

Let me know if you would like to talk.

Komra Moriko
http://www.design4results.com
http://www.komra.com