[wp-pro] Need Developer/Designer

Ross Dulmaine r at oconnormedia.com
Tue Apr 8 13:01:02 GMT 2008

Hi,
We are running a WordPress blog, http://www.alternativeconsumer.com/, which
was originally created in 2.0.4 and is still running on that version. We
need to update to a more stable and secure version of WP.  We¹re hosted on
Blue Host and have a year¹s worth of content we don¹t want to endanger by
doing the upgrade ourselves. Our original designer/developer is not taking
on new client work so we need professional help with the upgrade, future
design work and consulting.  We will pay competitive rates and more, for
quick professional service.  Need to move fast. Can pay via PayPal.

Regards,
Ross