[wp-pro] Profit Opp for Coop on My Wordpress Site

SoftServe Internet softserve at softservenet.com
Thu Sep 27 17:18:03 GMT 2007

I have a 50K+ post Wordpress site that I developed as a kind of experiment
and to get to know the WP structure so that I could do installs and help
people with the technical portion of things...

I'm happy with the sites performance and have worked it to where I consider
it to be a pretty advanced exhibit of what I had in mind for the test.  Its
enabled me to help many other people get Wordpress rolling and iron out some
of their advanced issues through the Pro list and on my own...

I know enough to know that there is someone out there on the Pro list that
can help me take this to a higher level...I am currently getting about 500 -
1000 uniques a day on a consistent basis and people are finding the site
useful as a tool, but I am wanting to find someone that has the skill
tweaking large Wordpress sites to make them more productive.

My preference is co-opping on the AdSense Revenues.  I really feel like
someone with extreme advanced knowledge could take a minimal amount of time
and improve the impact and traffic of this site, probably fairly quickly,
and that doing so could be profitable to both of us...with perhaps a little
plugin and php tweaking and maybe a little css...

Happy to provide the urls and such if anyone is interested in taking on such
a project on a cooperative basis.  I know I will also learn from the
experience, so it would be well worth it for me...

Kind Regards,

Tom Ford