[wp-pro] Plugin Creator Needed

Aaron Brazell abrazell at b5media.com
Tue Sep 11 23:30:51 GMT 2007

Hey folks-

We have the immediate need for someone with immediate time on their
hands (next week or at most two) that can whip up a plugin regarding
aggregation of feeds. I can provide more details privately. We are
currently strapped on time with our set of developers and the plugin
is of the urgent nature in terms of a partnership agreement. I am
willing to negotiate a fair price based on examples of your work
(demonstrated knowledge of what the hell you're doing! ;-) ) and
timeline for delivery.

Thanks!

--
Aaron Brazell
Director of Technology, b5media

www:: www.b5media.com
my www: www.technosailor.com
phone:: 410-608-6620
fax:: 416-849-0347
skype:: technosailor

Everything contained in this email is confidential and stuff.