[wp-pro] Seeking php/mysql/WP developer for multi-site publishing

mbcummings at gmail.com mbcummings at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 23:04:33 GMT 2007

Hello,

I'm seeking a php/mysql/WP developer to work with me (Customer-
Centered Interactive) to develop a wordpress plugin to perform multi-
wordpress-instance publication of pages and posts from a single UI CP.

In other words: a "master" blog will publish content (pages or posts)
to multiple wordpress instances (wp or wp MU, whichever best serves
goals).

Pretty straight forward concept. Email questions necessary to provide
cost estimate, please.

Complicating area is for how to handle assigning categories and page
parent/child structures across multiple blogs.

The plugin will be implemented in the simplest manor, initially, to
expedite production. Development structures that will permit
extensibility and greater complexity after initial release greatly
appreciated.

The use of this plugin, when released, will serve the drug and
alcohol addiction treatment market. So if you have an interest in
supporting those seeking such treatment, as I do, so much the better.

Plug in is intended for general WP community use (to give back to the
community that have given us so much, and thank Matt).

Fixed bid project.

Please inquire with your project defining questions, initially.
Previous plugin dev't examples as available, too, but cut/paste
marketing messages are best withheld.

Thank you.

Respond to mbcummings(a)gmail.com