[wp-pro] Xhtml/Css porting

A. nietgebruiktemail at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 11:38:13 GMT 2007

  Looking to have my website built in Xhtml/Css ported to Wordpress. The 4 column website has various link menus, category menus, adspace (banners, skycrapers, links). The job includes porting to WP, adding dummy content and making sure all functions are working properly.

  The WP theme must be Xhtml/Css Valid.

  Wordpress is already installed on test server.

Please send me your rate, quote and website.

http://mail.yahoo.com