[wp-pro] Moved WP Blog and DB info - Made a Mess - Pay For Help!!

Steve Johnson steve at sawtoothid.com
Wed Oct 24 15:34:01 GMT 2007

1. Actually, no you may not. I know how to reply in private and chose not
to, for the (I thought) benefit of those who might read it. YOU might have
chosen to air your partially justified and semi-sarcastic chastisement in
private also, but you didn't.

2. I made a (very) public mistake, for which I apologise. I don't err often,
but when I do, I own up to them. Robbie Smith is, of course, correct that
wp_terms is part of 2.3.