[wp-pro] Simple website needed

Mr. Tasty Peppers tastypeppers at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 18:45:24 GMT 2007

We want to create a new, simple website using WordPress (unless you can think of a better tool for the job).

It's a nonblog.  Static pages only.  Legal/tax stuff, for what that's worth.

Here's what it would contain:

 - Home Page (half  a page of text, navigation)

 - Downloads (page  with links to PDFs that we'll create)

 - About (the site  and the people behind it)

 - Pages with content (perhaps 6-8 total)

 - Contact  Us

The main reason for thinking of WordPress is that we can create static pages on the fly, relatively easily.

We can point you to some websites with acceptable aesthetics so you can see what we're aiming at.  Basically a 2-column layout, navigation on the left probably.

Timeline -- coupla weeks.

Email philiphodgen at gmail.com.

Thanks,

Phil.