[wp-pro] Need help exporting my posts/blogroll etc.

kayzee333 at gmail.com kayzee333 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 23:52:03 GMT 2007

Hello.

I've been working with Michael Hancock of Wordpress to incorporate my hosted
blog onto Wordpress.org (my host is AN Host/Midphase). He wrote this to me
today:

Kay.  To avoid confusion, I have just deleted the
wordpress_by_install4free file that I uploaded yesterday before I realized
you had posts in the Fantastico installed WordPress blog.  I have done
nothing with the Fantastico blog, nor have I done anything with the blog you
had/have at WordPress.com.  I would suspect that your
wordpress.comblog is still there but now that your name servers are
pointed to midphase,
you can't see that blog. I am going to have to direct you to the wp-pro
email list to provide you further assistance.  You need someone who can
export and import your content from the WordPress.COM blog to your midphase
hosted blog.   Please join the wp-pro email list at
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-pro and submit a request for
professional assistance to that email list.  If the person you hire
needs to talk with me please give them my email
address. Michael.

How do I export/import my content to my host?

My blog is: www.whitenoiseinsanity.com

The blog template (after clicking on my blog link above) is not my actual
blog template (it's a default). It does have some past posts on it, but I
want ALL content (including all posts) brought over and need your help.

Thank you.

Kay