[wp-pro] WordPress Plugin developer

Sergios Singeridis admin at gootix.com
Fri Oct 12 12:34:25 GMT 2007

We are looking for experienced wordpress plugins developer who can take
our existing plugin and continue developing it as per our needs.
This is long term position and selected service provider must be able to
start working on this project immediately.

This project involves payment gateways so paypal api knowledge is must
have requirement, knowledge of more payment gateways api's will be
considered as a plus.
More info about this position will be disclosed privately to all applicants.

Email us to singeridis at gmail.com with your rates and samples of previous
wp plugin works done or contact directly via below messengers:
Yahoo: singeridis
MSN: singeridis at hotmail.com
gmail: singeridis