[wp-pro] Job opportunity with UCLA film program and mtvU.

Vanessa Rojas vanrojas at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 08:42:46 GMT 2007

      Award-winning UCLA student website/tv show seeks WordPress Web Programmer.

How Do I Say This? (www.howdoisaythis.com) is a two-time winner of the mtvU Digital Incubator Grant, and was named Best Student Site at the 2007 SXSW Interactive Festival. In addition, our work will be featured on-air at mtvU this year! (For those unfamiliar with it, mtvU is the university arm of mtv which airs on thousands of campuses across the country).

The site is an online video advice column, soliciting input and submissions from our online audience.

We’re looking for a WordPress Web Programmer to help expand our site's
capabilities and take advantage of all the awesome widgets and plugins that are/will become available. There is some pay, though we are a student site which means we're hoping to get someone who can also take this as a learning and resume building experience.

We’re a fun group of people made up of film nerds from the UCLA Film and Television Dept. and we're sure you’ll have an awesome time!

If you’re interested and want to learn more, shoot me an email.

Thanks!
Vanessa Rojas
UCLA MFA Film Directing
vanrojas at hotmail.com

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!