[wp-pro] Wordpress Coder Wanted for Themes, General WP Coding, & Plugin Compatibility

Greg Hill seo2 at trinitysem.com
Mon Oct 1 21:02:04 GMT 2007

Hi Group,

We are seeking to establish a relationship with a reasonable, reliable, and
skilled Wordpress coder. We are SEOs/Web Consultants and either hire vendors
to perform development projects or connect clients to vendors directly. We
currently have one project planned as well as several prospective projects
but the primary objective of this email is to establish a mutually
beneficial and long-term relationship.

We also seek to obtain a budget for an SEO tool which we wish to add to our
own Wordpress-based web site.

Here is our wish list:

*	Able to slice and dice PSD and PNG files and optimize the images for
fast load and good image quality
*	The coder should be proficient in PHP, MySQL, XHTML, and modern,
tableless CSS practices which validate to W3C standards (for CSS and XHTML)
*	Plugin development capabilities
*	Plugin compatibility issue resolution
*	Slicing PSD and PNG files and optimizing images to exhibit the best
reasonable quality at the lowest resolution
*	Code works in IE 6, 7, FF, Opera and Safari
*	Creates logical and neat code which is easy to edit and understand
*	Knows how to minimize server load and create fast-loading pages
*	Can maintain tight site security
*	Must work within a reasonable time-frame
*	Is honest, reasonable, and easy to work with - we are so we want to
work with the same type of people
*	Completes work within a reasonable time-frame without drama

We prefer not to work with an agency. A small shop or freelancer would be
preferred.

If you are the right person/shop and fit the requirements, please email me
your contact info. Please also send your portfolio URL or examples of your
work, describing what you did as well as how long you've been coding
Wordpress projects and how many WP themes have you coded.

Thank you for your consideration.

Kindest Regards,
________________
Greg Hill
Director
Trinity | Search Engine Marketing
Qualified Traffic ==> Conversions

(t) 978.287.0010
(f) 978.274.5729
http://www.TrinitySEM.com <http://www.trinitysem.com/>
The web has quickly become the most competitive environment ever created.
In the Wild West days of the 1990's all you had to do was build a web site
and visitors would come.
But now you have to do more than just sit back. You have to market your web
site.
If you don't you'll miss out on one of every five purchases and you'll leave
the door wide open to your competition.
Contact Trinity Search Engine Marketing today to discuss how Search Engine
Optimization can help you grow your revenues and eat your competitor's
lunch.