[wp-pro] Need php developer to write function for e-commerce site

Sara Cormeny sara at paperlantern.com
Wed Nov 14 18:51:09 GMT 2007

I am working on a simple e-commerce website for a client, that I am
migrating to Wordpress.  I use a third-party e-commerce website
solution, so on each of my items on the web I have an "add to cart"
button.  I'd like to be able to store the price of the item (one item
per post) as a custom field, and then have a function that puts that
price into a function that will generate the html form and button for
the page.  So, this is an RFP to write that function.

I'm pretty well versed on what the end result needs to be but my php
programming skills are too rudimentary to write the code myself.

I can send a more complete job description to you to explain what
needs doing, hopefully this outline is enough to pique your interest!

Best regards, Sara Cormeny

Sara Cormeny, web designer
1614 T Street, NW * Washington, DC 20009 * USA

202-462-4954 * fax 202-478-0385
sara at paperlantern.com

www.paperlantern.com