[wp-pro] Paid MT -> WordPress conversion

Komra Moriko komra at design4results.com
Mon Nov 12 14:18:03 GMT 2007

Hi Les,

It is possible to import the post ID's from MT to WP intact.

I have done a number of conversions from MT to WP and would be glad to
talk with you on the phone about the issue. From there we can decide
if I am the one who can help you, etc. I am in my office all day
today, would you like to set up a time to talk?

best, K

Komra Moriko
http://www.design4results.com

Cell: 617.584.2760