[wp-pro] I'm looking for a talented designer to help me develop an outstanding blog

Jay Reiss, M.S.W. SuccessCoach at cox.net
Fri Nov 9 00:27:06 GMT 2007

I'm a Marketing Coach, wanting to develop a really nice blog

I'm looking for a talented designer to help me develop an outstanding and
original blog that I can use to find new clients.

I'm a marketing coach, and I work with spiritually-minded business owners to
help them learn how business and spirituality meet so they can connect with
and serve their clients more effectively. My clients typically include life
coaches, mental health practitioners, speakers, authors, and those folks who
bring spiritual values to their work (I've even worked with a "spiritual
attorney" believe it or not). I help my clients write ad copy too. I have a
strong background as a writer and marketing consultant. As a coach, which is
now a second career for me, I work with whole life issues too (family and
relationship issues for example) but mainly I work with people who are solo
entrepreneurs wanting to start a business as a second career, just like me.
I'm looking to develop a blog to showcase my writing and ideas, and to
invite new clients into my coaching practice.

The type of look I would like to achieve: I like color, action, and design.
Photos, illustrations, and bold colors that have a lot of eye appeal. I
imagine a three column blog where the two outside columns really stand apart
from the inside column of text. My goal is to use the blog for daily entries
and to use it to find new coaching clients via online marketing and SEO. I
can also show you some blogs on the Internet that I really like which can
serve as "examples" of what I'm trying to achieve.

What I'm mainly looking for is a talented designer who can help me make a
difference in this world.

For further discussion, please contact me by email at the following address:

SuccessCoach (at) cox dot net

If you're a designer, please send some links to your recent projects. And if
you know a talented designed, please feel free to pass this message along.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Warm regards,

Jay Reiss