[wp-pro] seeking mysql and plugin wizard

Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) rudd-o at rudd-o.com
Tue Nov 6 06:30:55 GMT 2007

Hello,

My name is Manuel Amador, and I run TurbochargedCMS.com and Rudd-O.com.

I would be glad to help you with any questions you might have.

--

	Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) <rudd-o at rudd-o.com>
	Rudd-O.com - http://rudd-o.com/

Now playing, courtesy of Amarok: Rudd-O - Mix down
After all, all he did was string together a lot of old, well-known quotations.
		-- H. L. Mencken, on Shakespeare