[wp-pro] Seeking WP guru to help tweak sites

Scott Schaefer scottrschaefer at comcast.net
Tue Nov 6 19:21:38 GMT 2007

Seeking Wordpress guru to tweak the code on three websites.

Each uses a different theme, with mostly the same plug-ins, Adsense
code etc. which I've discovered apparently "spoil" the code, thus
resulting in from 134 to 250 code errors when run thru the W3C
Validator.

Basically need a WP/CSS/XHTML pro to go through the W3C validator and
make code fixes (by hand?). This could turn into a long-term
relationship also as I am planning on creating new sites, and am also
open to migrating to different themes if required.

Please send your bid/rates, availability, along with examples of
previous WP work to:

scottrschaefer at comcast.net

thanks,
scott