[wp-pro] Wordpress 2.3 Design needed

Redington Beach Homeowner redingtonbeachhomeowner at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 3 19:06:08 GMT 2007

MLB is in the process of designing a new social media site. So I thought I would ask the group if anyone might be interested putting together an MLB theme for me in exchange for me getting it "looked at" since they have been viewing my site. Who knows, the end result might be an opportunity to design more themes for them to use on the new platform.

Let me give you an idea of the type of theme I'm interested in - look at Dane Cook's site: http://www.danecook.com

It's essentially a three column design done in flash. I like the crisp flow of the site..

Theme flow..

-- upper most links, tabs below that, wav/mp3 player below that with a dropdown selector, blog title below that, and then the three columns with the middle having the post heading with date, archive, and wide blog view links, and then the post. Add social bookmarking capability after that with a permalink and that's it. Only the most recent post displays.

-- Both sidebars should be like the right one (widget type boxes), although I like the left sidebar recent update is very kewl. It should be Adsense capable, drag and drop widget capable, and use the same color scheme Dane has but my theme would be for the Pittsburgh Pirates.

It should be in flash and non-flash

Get the flow? Are you capable of such a design and interested in doing it? If so, send me your thoughts and price to do it considering the potential future opportunity.