[wp-pro] Builder for WP plug-in

Don don at spiderjuicetechnologies.com
Thu May 24 20:05:17 GMT 2007

I have had no luck in finding anyone that will build WP plug-ins.at any
price!

We need a WP plug-in that will:

*	Remove any and all <a> tags entirely from any and all posts and
replace them with one specified <a> tag (even using a different replacement
tag per WP category if possible).
*	Have a text replacement function that will let us specify a list of
keywords to be replaced by one (or more) of our chosen replacement keywords.

We need these functions to work automatically as the posts are being made,
not as a search and find function done after the fact, unless it is a script
that will function automatically, say from a cron, separate from WP.

This is not for comments (we have those turned off) but for automatic
postings we have running (RSStoBlog, etc.).

Can anyone build this for us? We will pay well if it functions well.

Thanks much,

Donald L. Holmes
Spiderjuice Technologies ~ Web Development Services