[wp-pro] Paid Theme integration request

Jace Connor info at jaceconnor.com
Fri Mar 16 23:56:00 GMT 2007

Hello all,

I'm a bit over-run with my own work and I'm trying to squeeze in my personal
site as time allows. I'm wondering if anyone is interested in a simple theme
integration for my new sites wp blog.

I'll provide a blank site template, image folder, css etc. you just need to
drop into a new theme and tweak. I've got a little cash on hand and I'm
hoping to get it done by the end of the weekend. It shouldn't take much
longer than an hour with everything being provided.

The new look and template style you'd be working with:
http://jaceconnor.com/demo/

Please respond with your fee and availability. Payments made through PayPal

Thanks for any considerations!

Jace