[wp-pro] setting up blog

maui'd forever info at mauidforever.com
Tue Mar 13 17:12:47 GMT 2007

aloha,

my name is mark steffan, my business is wedding planning and
coordination in the hawaiian islands. i want to start blogging and
doing it well. i was told by a sales guy at feedburner that i should
get word press. i downloaded everything and became lost on the first
instructions in the read me file. i am not sure what i am doing. i just
want to get to know how to do this blogging stuff. i created a blog, see
http://blog.mauidforever.com/

i then put that url into feedburner and got an error message. that is
why i contacted feedburner in the first place.

the blog account is a template from godaddy where i host my website, see
http://mauidforever.com/

anyway, it's a drag being so ignorant on this subject. i am looking for
some comprehensive help in setting up everything. any help out there?

Mark Steffan
Maui'd Forever
www.MauidForever.com
800) 871-2758