[wp-pro] Contract with the Linux Foundation

Amanda McPherson amanda at linux-foundation.org
Tue Mar 6 22:03:43 GMT 2007

  The Linux Foundation is looking for an independent contractor to help
us with our Web site. Specifically we’re looking for help with
CSS/Javascript/PHP projects and making the most of WordPress (including
using it to power our Linux Developer Network.) Our infrastructure also
includes MediaWiki.

This could be a very cool, very high-profile ongoing project with the
leading Linux non-profit. Please let me know if you're interested and
willing to work flexibly.

Thanks,

~amanda

--