[wp-pro] Sidebar is being pushed to the bottom

Gary McCarty wordprof at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 12:35:24 GMT 2007

I need someone who can go in and clean up some size problem in one of the
files on my site, http://www.grammarsucks.com.  The home page is fine, but
when you push the "read more" hotlink and the posting opens on a page by
itself, something is pushing the right sidebar off the page (so that it
appears at the very bottom of the screen, over to the left).  I've gone
through the style.css and page.php files, etc., and couldn't find the
culprit (but I'm not that good).  Could someone help me fix this?

Thanks,

Gary McCarty