[wp-pro] hi i have tried installing

Jordon Bedwell, Sr. jordon at ajaxsaur.com
Tue Jun 26 14:20:11 GMT 2007

That's original, lets attack the spelling, because spelling is what makes
the genius. Right on, arse.

<opinion>How about; "I am proficient in XHTML, CSS" - William Stewart;
"However, I managed to violate semantics by putting a division inside of a
paragraph when it should have clearly been a span, never the less, I am a
freaking pro!"</opinion>

Jordon Bedwell, Sr.
http://www.jordonbedwell.com/