[wp-pro] Need help "tweaking" custom theme: will pay experienced WP programmer

Heather Morford heather at urbanlivingseattle.com
Sat Jun 23 06:17:58 GMT 2007

I have a custom theme that was designed for me by a great design team
who I later found out was designing for Wordpress for the first time
and didn't know how it worked. They designed the theme based on a
regular website and then tried to adapt it without understanding of
really how and why wordpress works the way it does. I'm pretty
familiar with CSS and HTML and slowly learning PHP but I'm on a
deadline and the way they have things set up is just screwy in my
opinion.

What I'm left with currently is an unruly menu and submenu navigation
system and a sidebar that just won't cooperate. The basic design is
complete, I just need someone with excellent WP experience to get the
sidebar and the navigation menus working properly (and the way I
expect them to work).

In addition I need a solution created for posting photos and groups
of photos together for a "presentation" into a category with a
rollover gallery of some sort (I have examples of what I want). It's
a real estate website and so I need to feature houses that have
multiple pictures. I want it to be easy to upload the photos for my
team who is less tech savvy and I want it in a category rather then a
Page (if this is even possible).

I have more details etc. for anyone who is really savvy with
wordpress and wants to make some extra cash please contact me at the
below address:

Thanks,

Heather
heather at urbanlivingseattle.com