[wp-pro] upload picture cannot in wordpress

Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) rudd-o at rudd-o.com
Fri Jun 22 16:18:12 GMT 2007

You need to grant your Web server permission to write on these folders:

/shfs/home/hotvictory/www/blog/wp-content/uploads
/shfs/home/hotvictory/www/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007
/shfs/home/hotvictory/www/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/06

How you do that, is up to your hosting provider's configuration, but it
usually involves entering via SSH to your server, switching to the
superuser account, and using the chown command to grant ownership of
those directories to your Web server.