[wp-pro] need to hire a WordPress Developer

Emily Waugh emily at garman.com
Fri Jun 22 16:56:59 GMT 2007

Hello,

I need to hire a WordPress developer to bail me out. I have a client who
wants a customized WordPress blog (beyond what we can do with the free
account on Wordpress.com). I had never done anything like this before, but I
have designed web sites using CSS in Dreamweaver and I thought it wouldn't
be very different. Well, I was wrong.

I set up our hosting account on BlueHost.com, which has good support for
WordPress; I was able to install it and get it running with no problem. I
even figured out how to import themes, but I can't figure out how to
customize the theme any further. I'm used to the visual (semi-WYSIWYG)
interface of Dreamweaver. I'm not a strong coder.

What I'm hoping to do is find a developer, agree on a rate (hourly, or
however you usually do it). Then I can give you our login information for
our WordPress dashboard, I can explain to you how the client wants it to
look, and you can get in there and do it. Is this possible? If anyone would
be interested, please contact me as soon as possible.

The other caveat is that the client would like this done by July 1 (this is
not my fault; I only found out about it 4 days ago myself). She's kind of a
last-minute person!

Thanks in advance,

Emily Waugh

(405) 605-5409 * (405) 290-8723 * (877) 803-4503 emily at whizkidgraphics.com