[wp-pro] Designer needed

Mark Ghosh mark at wltc.net
Sun Jun 10 00:32:55 GMT 2007

I have the need for a designer with experience in designing with Wordpress
and in designing modern and usable websites and pages. Graphics design
skills are required. Programming skills are not as important. In excess of
design skills, it is essential for me that the individual have good
communication skills and is willing to work quickly and efficiently.

In other words, we are looking to establish an ongoing relationship with a
professional designer who can communicate effectively. If this fits you,
please email me with some examples of your work and some inkling of your
charges.

Thanks,
Mark

--