[wp-pro] Contract job for WordPress MU/PHP expert in Boston

Sooz sooz at sooz.com
Fri Jun 1 14:54:08 GMT 2007

In May I sent a note to the list inquiring about Boston area
WordPress Mu/PHP experts regarding some contract work. I heard back
from a few people but can't find the emails. If you contacted me --
please send me another note. Here is the original note I sent in case
anyone else is curious and available to talk about the project.

--

Cohorts of mine in Boston are looking for someone local to work on a
contract job with full-time hours on a big WordPress MU/PHP project.

If you're in the Boston area please contact me and I'll help with
introductions/etc.

Cheers,

Sooz