[wp-pro] Embedded Home Page Blog

Jason Jell unevolved at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 17:17:54 GMT 2007

Greetings,

I have a wordpress plugin which I had developed a while back which I am now
trying to work with but I am having issues.  It allows me to upload a
certain file type but if I accidentally upload a different type of file it
ruins the script and I cannot delete the files through FTP (says permission
denied).

I am also having cron issues with the script.

Is someone could code in a method for blocking improper file type uploads
and sort out my cron issues I could send a paypal payment their way.

Please let me know....looking to get this sorted out quickly!  I can supply
more details when contacted.

Thanks,

Jason