[wp-pro] Help integrating WP with either Zen Photo or Gallery2

Heather Morford heather at urbanlivingseattle.com
Thu Jul 12 00:37:55 GMT 2007

I have been trying to get one of either of the following 2
configurations to work. I originally started with Zenphoto and have
it working on my site and the plugin Zenpress working great but I
cannot get my WP theme to work nicely with ZenPhoto to integrate
Zenphoto into a Post on WP and have my WP header/theme wrap Zenphoto,
everything I seem to do to the theme has it coming up all distorted
and I can't get my theme to wrap so it will display correctly. After
hours of working on it and getting no where but frustrated,  I
decided to try Gallery2, also which is working on my site server and
the plugin installed but the plugin in WP only brings up a blank
screen no matter what I change so I can't get anything with the WPG2
plugin to work in WP.

SO, what I am looking for is help on either of them. Anyone know
Zenphoto inside and out and have CSS skills enough to tweak my
Zenpress/Zenphoto and WP theme? Ideally I would like to use Zenphoto
as it's such a smooth and lightweight app.

OR

anyone know how to get Gallery2 via WPG2 working seamlessly with WP
and customize Gallery so it wraps with my WP theme?

I'm beyond frustrated with both at this point and have spent too many
hours trying to get this last component to work with my new WP site.
I'm willing to throw a little money at someone to take it off my
hands and finish the integration since I needed it done yesterday :)

Any takers?

-Heather