[wp-pro] price for website update required

Dr. Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 16:24:10 GMT 2007

Just for reference, gmail is now tagging wp-pro as spam.  The last
four posts in this mail list were in there.  I do hope others aren't
tagging these mailing as spam.  There's something in the docs I came
across that stated if enough folks were tagging such mailings as spam,
they would be all tagged as such.

Blog: http://tdjc.be
Kim Possible: Remixed: http://kpremixed.tdjc.be
Get your own free hosted WordPress Blog today: http://daria.be