[wp-pro] Lowball & Free Proposal Statement

GANTdesigns gantdesigns at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 04:24:39 GMT 2007

Please don't make a mistake by confusing that mattahan administers both
websites. fuBar is the individual who maintains the websites and mattahan
creates the icons. He does not have any affiliation with the websites and
proposals of the website porting to WordPress. Please check the credits page
for further details.

In other words, fuBar (gantdesigns at gmail.com) proposed the port to
WordPress, not mattahan.

I don't want any false publicity regarding about this issue.

I am sorry if I 'did' offend anyone. I didn't really notice until now that
this is a mailing list for professionals who only talk about business in web
designing.

Thanks.

-fuBar