[wp-pro] WordPress Coolie

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Wed Jan 24 03:04:39 GMT 2007

I said to them that I would change a site over for them if they did a
complete website design for me for $10 - $30...  I said that the two are
fairly comparable (using their own standards) Some people just don't see
the value - probably because they are used to things like WordPress
itself being free.

Ciao,

Dan