[wp-pro] [Need2Port] Two Websites to WordPress

GANTdesigns gantdesigns at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 21:24:59 GMT 2007

Hello!

I would like a WordPress guru to port two of my websites (
http://gantdesigns.com and http://buufdesigns.com) to WordPress. If that is
possible, then shall we talk business?

You have two options: volunteering or payment

If you choose to volunteer in porting the two websites, your name and
website will be displayed on the credit page of both websites. I get about
100 - 200+ unique visitors a day for each website.

If you choose payment, then I will pay you about $10 - 30 dollars depending
on experience and all the ability stuff. Let's talk business when you are
interested, we will negotiate about payment in detail.

Thanks!