[wp-pro] designer/developer for experimental-music site (SF, CA)

Marc Weidenbaum marc at disquiet.com
Mon Jan 22 02:40:40 GMT 2007

Hi. I started doing my experimental-music website,
http://www.disquiet.com, over 10 years ago. It's still in plain HTML,
updated by hand.

The site is long overdue to be ported over to a proper CMS/blog tool.
I'm pretty focused on using Wordpress.

I don't have the time to do this myself, so I'm looking into hiring a
freelancer designer/developer, preferably one based in San Francisco,
where I live.

As you can tell from the site, it is very plainly laid out, very simple,
very spare, which is the feel I'd like to retain.

If you have work that fits that bill, please send me pitches, prices,
previous work, etc.

Thanks very much.

Best,

Marc Weidenbaum