[wp-pro] NYTimes.com hiring WP developer

Aaron Brazell abrazell at b5media.com
Thu Jan 11 00:40:13 GMT 2007

I did throw my hat in the ring awhile ago and got as far as the
technical interview before the NY Times Hiring Manager felt that his
schedule was more important than mine and the time I took off work to
conduct the interview. After 45 minutes of waiting for a call, I
inquired what was happening and he was apparently on IM enough to
tell the recruiter that he got stuck in a meeting but that message
never made it for me. It's a lesson for hiring managers everywhere.
Don't think so highly of yourself that you can't respect a candidates
time.
--
Aaron Brazell
Technology Architect, b5media