[wp-pro] Request for Professional Theme/Consulting (Paid)

wordpress at texsupp.com wordpress at texsupp.com
Thu Feb 22 03:28:59 GMT 2007

Hello everyone,
     I represent an academic journal that is published by a Texas law
school.  We are interested in running an online supplement for our
paper journal and have decided on Wordpress to make it happen.  We are
in need of someone to construct a professional theme to meet various
specifications we have.  This construction will also involve adding
some back-end options to affect the display of the theme on the
front-end.  This is a PAID project.  Please contact me with your
contact information and some samples of your work for consideration
and to receive the detailed specifications and negotiate a price.
Thank you for your time.

Ed Kaplonski