[wp-pro] Looking for Wordpress Template Development

vib invincible.vib at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 08:44:58 GMT 2007

I want to get a wordpress theme coded.

I have a PSD file & related image files CSS files needed for the
template.(So you don't need to design any logo or cutting any pic or slicing
etc...)

Infact I have a Joomla Template with all the PSD's , image files, CSS files,
and other Java scripts for menu etc. And I need this Joomla Templated to be
converted to a Wordpress template.

And I need a static page(you'll get a idea when you'll see the screenshot)
at the frontpage of Wordpress(rather than normal blog posts), and I need
this as a Front page, and i need a link(named Blog) on top nevigation, so by
clicking that users can get the Site's Blog....

I don't know how to implement this, but i have seen this in many wordpress
websites, who have a diffrent blog page...

This is the screenshot of the theme which i need to be designed.
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/8...emplatezw3.png<http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/8395/blogtemplatezw3.png>

And if you can design code a PHPLD, and a Vbulletin theme like the above one
so that i can get same look & feel then i can pay you extra for that
too.(Infact you can use BigRed from www.vbskinworks.com, if you that makes
your work easy, I can provide that to you).
We have wordpress is installed at www.domain.com, Vbulletin-
www.domain.com/forums and PHPLD- www.domain.com/directory

Regards.
Vib.