[wp-pro] Seeking WordPress Programmer

Lo-Grade LLC lo-grade at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 7 22:33:29 GMT 2007

Hi, everyone.

I sent an e-mail back in January about a programming position we have, but I
didn't get much of a response.  I'm not sure if it was the way I worded it,
or if my initial requirements were to restrictive, but let me try again...

We are looking for a programmer who can custom-build a unique
WordPress-driven website for our company.  We are an entertainment start-up
based in Chicago, working mostly in comedy, and ideally we'd like to find
someone in the area...but that is not essential.

This is a freelance position that will last anywhere from several weeks to
several months, depending on how the project evolves.  And just to be
perfectly clear (especially given some of the controversy within this
mailing list lately)...this is a fully paid position, at rates which will be
negotiated with potential candidates based on their experience and the scope
of the job.

Strong experience with Word Press is obviously required, as are excellent
XHTML/CSS skills. Flash and more advanced programming skills (Java, PHP,
etc.) are a plus. This is a great opportunity to work on a challenging,
innovative, and very creative project with a team of talented writers and
designers, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Please submit resumes or any further inquiries to: lo-grade at sbcglobal.net

Thanks very much.

Regards,

Bill Ryan