[wp-pro] WP Contractor needed

Nathan Swartz design at clicknathan.com
Mon Dec 17 08:33:43 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I'm looking for someone who's available next week to put together a WP site
for me. I already have the CSS/XHTML built. What I need is:

   1. CSS/XHTML integrated into a WordPress theme (no blog, just Pages)
   2. WP-Ecommerce Shopping cart plugin needs installed & setup
   3. I'll provide extensive instructions as to how all Pages' heirarchy
   & setup should be.

I estimate this to be about 3 days of work and need it to be finished by the
end of the week (Friday the 21st). Sorry. :(

If you're interested in the project please reply with your *hourly rate*, *an
estimate of how much time it will take you* and *the date you can have the
site completed by.*

Thank you,

Nathan
clicknathan.com