[wp-pro] Desperate Help fixing permalinks

Heather Morford heather at urbanlivingseattle.com
Fri Aug 31 07:08:05 GMT 2007

In a novice attempt to move my WP site from a subdomain to the root
directory something has gone awry. I've been on the forums for the
past wo hours trying to solve the issue. Now the index.php is back in
the /wordpress folder but all the links are broke and go back to the
index.php for posts or pages. I can't access any of my content and
I've tried updating the permalinks. Help! I need this fixed
immediately and my blog moved to the root directory while everything
else stays in /wordpress.  Any takers at this late hour to get this
working?

-Heather Morford