[wp-pro] Plugin Developer Needed (urgent)

oz desitrain at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 15:45:15 GMT 2007

we are in urgent need of two plugins (mod or new) to help us with our
pressing blog requirments

Req#1

We need a plugin similar to the Awstats plugin which produces "Popular posts
of the month" by digging in to awstats data... we need a plugin or perhaps a
mod of the same which will produce "Most Viewed Posts of the day", "Most
viewed posts of the hour" by digging into our log files rather than building
it's own data.

Req#2

We use wp-cache and would like to be able to use wp-views which is rendered
useless if wp-cache is turned on. WP-Views could be modified to be able to
play in wp-cache environment.

Above is needed most urgently. Payments can be made via paypal or through
any contracting websites of your choice.

Regards,