[wp-pro] Small (?) Job Tweaking Site

Michelle michelle at bloggrrl.com
Sun Aug 19 03:06:22 GMT 2007

Hi all, I am completely fed up with trying to fix these things myself. Here is what I need done:

Upgrade WordPress from 2.0.2 to whatever is current and works the best.

Fix RSS feed (only some readers are currently able to subscribe).

Make http://www.bloggrrl.com and http://bloggrrl.com the same thing.

Install contact form plug-in, adsense plug-in for inserting adsense in posts, Google analytics plug-in, feed plug-in for bottom of post...you know which ones work the best.

Show me where to put ad code (an affiliate banner, for example) between posts.

Get Feedburner connected correctly with my blog so I can eventually show # of subscribers--right now, it thinks I have five.

Fix any other glaring errors or install essentials that I haven't put here, because the goal is to increase subscribers and make money.

http://www.bloggrrl.com

Take a look and give me a quote. You'll have my everlasting gratitude as well as my money because I am so tired of these "quirks".