[wp-pro] sidebar upgrade

Shelley Keith bloomed at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 20:31:59 GMT 2007

I just bought a template monster template (I know, I know...) and when
I got I found it won't work with 2.2.x, I have a mysql error in my
sidebar.

I really don't have time to work on this right now, but I'd love to
pay someone to get this template 2.2.x friendly (with or without
widget support, I don't care). I'm not a wp novice, but when I try to
simply delete the offending code (blogroll display, this shouldn't be
rocket science) it breaks the whole display, and, like I said, I don't
have time right now.

Replies off-list please :)

Shelley