[wp-pro] my comments and spam situation

sowew84 at aol.com sowew84 at aol.com
Thu Aug 9 14:07:13 GMT 2007

I can see all my plugins under wp plugins in my ftp software.? But some of them don't show on the plugin page of my wp.org theme.? I am trying to put Askimet in there because I deleted the previous Askimet because it wasnt working.? Here are the plugins that I can see in there. Askimet, around-this-date, gallery, google-sitemap-gen,? Mother Approves, Silaspartners, spin_me_1.1, updatedstats, wp-backliinksv1.0, wp-cache, addhthis_social_wid, advanced category, hello.php, mybloglog_wp_phy.??
I deleted a couple of things and tried to delete gallery but it won't delete.? These are the ones in the plugin management page.? Addthis Social bookmarking widget (not activated), advanced category excluder (not activated), flickr photo gallery works fine, google sitemaps seems fine, hello dolly is not activated, mother approves is fine, mybloglog widget is fine, worpress.com stats are fine, wp-cache is fine.?
I dont go near the code on the plugin editor page because it gives me a rash.? Any help would be appreciated.? Thanks,??? David at?? Davidnotes.com